Sick of feeling like a loser? Video games till 3 am, junk food, smoking dope, late night porn sessions, being skinny, being fat? Want to become the fucking man? I have something beautiful for all of you out there. Something that will change your life as it has changed mine…
30 Days of Discipline
Is your answer.
So what is 30 days of discipline? It is pretty much exactly what the name states… 3o days of HARDCORE discipline. Why 30 days you might ask? Well as stated within the program, it is a well-known fact that it takes an individual 24 times to create a habit. Therefore to really enforce and ensure each habit/rule, Victor Pride (author) made it 30 days.
Like what you hear? Click below to visit the 30 days of discipline website.
Click here to view more details Or continue reading for more information.
Useful rating: 9/10
The chapters included within this e-book program (along with my interpretations of them) include:
1. A feast fit for the gods. (Good dieting, can be tweaked to suit your needs but the principle of eating healthy stays the same).
2. Rise and shine, the clock is ticking and the day is wasting. (Why you need to start your day early!).
3. Comfortable? Not after this. (This one will separate the men from the boys, I thoroughly enjoyed this one haha…..NOT!).
4. Willy wanker. Let me introduce you into billy badass. (Why you should stop masturbating).
5. Your body is a weapon. (Again. can be tweaked to suit your needs but the principle importance of physical exercise stays the same).
6. Dress to impress. Dress for success. (Why dressing like a bum will get you treated like a bum and why dressing like a success will take you to success).
7. – 12. (You will just have to read it to find out!)
Therefore if you are…
Thirty years old and an office
employee slave? This book will help you.
University student? This book will help you.
Still at school? This book will help you (and I would also say your very lucky to have found it at such a young age).
All ready read it? You know this program helped you.
This is a downloadable e-book program. So it is accessible instantly.
The only downfalls of the program that I found included that not all of the habits/rules suited my needs/desires, therefore the ability is up to you to tweak the concepts design and add in your own rules/habits. Another downfall I found was that the program included some poor spelling/grammar. However the main important principle of the program overlooks these minor errors in my eyes.
To access 30 days of discipline click below.
You may also like my review of the useful Dale Carnegie book ‘How to Make Friends and Influence People‘.